Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Together Again!

This is so overdue but I'm posting it anyway. The boys took vacations to grandparents two weeks in a row. It's been just me and the girls or me and Henry and the girls and boy have we done some getting out about. Anyway, this past week the boys have had to jump back into reality and the kids have been so happy to be reunited! (that's why it's taken me over a week to post about it, ha!) Here's the McCoy family pyramid:
And I think it's safe to say I should put up a gate. Now those girls haven't even acted like they knew those stairs were there when it was just me and them. But now that the boys are back they can't get enough of them. Here's Mary Collins climbing up to her brothers.
Here she is puckering up for some sugar!

Now I have no pictures of Margaret climbing b/c quite frankly the girl is fast! She is up there in a flash! MC takes her time and talks to herself while she climbs....not MA. She's up those stairs at lightning rate speed! The good thing is they don't try to come down them. They just get close to them and scream for someone to carry them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment