Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Charlie's first day of school. I loaded up all five kids and we walked up the street to drop off our big boy. They had all the Kindergarten classes meet in the library and then they walked class by class to their rooms. There were a lot of folks up in the library. If it had been up to me I would have just let us walk them straight to their classrooms and drop them off instead of parading them and us following behind. But, you know, they didn't ask me. Anyway, Charlie said he had a great first day and likes his class and his teacher. He is always a little shy at first around people he doesn't know but he warms right up. All in all it was a great first day. Here he is parading to his class:
And here he is in his class:

1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! Girl, you are one brave woman to load up all five children and walk to school. Better woman than I!

    ReplyDelete