Tuesday, November 2, 2010

School Fall Parties

Last week was a whirlwind of school parties. Henry was up first. They wore their costumes and had a costume parade where they paraded around and got candy at different stations. The girls and I helped pass out candy. Then it was off to the classroom for snacks and goodies. Here is Henry's class parading:
And there's my Sheriff Woody....all smiles.....minus a hat......precious boy of mine:
Can't get enough of my man:


Then William and Charlie had parties simultaneously. So the kids and I jumped back and forth between the two. We hit William's class first. Here they are eating some goodies:


My little transformer is all smiles!

After half of William's party we headed to Charlie's. Here is GI Joe:

Now the girls really loved Charlie's party (especially MC) b/c they got to partake of the food.
Charlie loves his sisters...they are some lucky little squirrels.

This warms my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment