Friday, November 5, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Prepare yourself for a long post of pictures........

Last Friday after school my friend Heather and I loaded up our kids and headed to the pumpkin patch for some fun. (Nothing like waiting til the last minute!) But the best part about this pumpkin patch was that it was all free. All you had to pay for was your pumpkin, if you chose to get one. Here we are before we went in.....my kids are so thrilled to be taking pictures.

















Clearly my kids are challenged......I mean how hard is it to look at the camera when a crazy person is standing behind the camera counting to three? Maybe I should state that I am the challenged one. I'm the one who has to try and capture a Christmas card photo, yikes!


They had this cute bucket to take pics in for babies, but my 2yr olds fit right in it!
Here's MC:

And MA:


They had a mini hay maze which was just right for the little ones b/c we could let them run free and could still see them. They ran around that thing forever. And even though it was a little kiddie for the bigger kids, they didn't seem to mind one bit.






MC:

MA:
Then they had this train that was pulled around by a tractor. Mr. tractor driver put in his time b/c my kids rode like 5 times! I didn't think I was going to be able to get Margaret Ann off the thing!




Mary Collins was a fraidy cat and wouldn't ride.
Oh, the smile lines......need to buy some youth serum!

Charlie with our friends Blake and Avery:
I finally forced MC to ride on the train with Charlie. I gave her the whole speech about fraidy cats missing out on lots of fun, etc. She liked it after it started moving:
MA:
We attempted to snap some of all of us. These are basically all the same but I couldn't tell on the little camera screen and since I spent the time to download all of them you'll just have to look at them. My mom won't mind:)




After that we went and spent all our quarters on fish food to feed the catfish. I tried to tell the kids they could feed fish for free at home but it's all part of the experience; right?
Then we hit another photo opt:
And finally loaded up on the tractor to head out to the pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins. There were hardly any left, which made some quick decision making, which was good for all involved b/c we were tired! Here we are waiting for the tractor to move:
Clayton showed up as we were picking out our pumpkins so he missed out on all the photo opts....he's devastated I know (he hated pictures). After that we loaded up and headed out to eat with the Seibs. Party of 12, please. How many kids menus will you need? 7 please....geesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment