Tuesday, October 27, 2009

15-month checkup

The girls had their 15-month checkup yesterday morning. Here are their stats:

Margaret Ann:
weight -- 16lbs, 10.5oz (0%)
height -- 29 1/4 in (15%)
head -- 17 5/8 in (18%)

Mary Collins:
weight -- 16 lbs, 4oz (0%)
height -- 29 in (10%)
head -- 17 1/2 in (12%)

They are both still tiny for their age. They may look just like their daddy but they're going to be built like their mama I think. They are walking/running all over the place, can say a few words (night night, mama, dada, nana, bubba, and play ball), are starting to eat primarily table food instead of baby food (that's coming slowly but surely), are still bald as can be, still taking two good naps a day (though I'm sure we'll be dropping down to one a day soon), and are just about the cutest little boogers I've ever seen.

I have no pictures from the doctor visit b/c quite frankly we were doing good to get there. I came back from dropping the boys at school and Clayton met me at the door and exclaimed, my wallet is missing and I have to fly this afternoon! Will you help me find it? So instead of dressing/feeding the girls I turned my house upside down looking for said wallet with no luck. Clayton finally gave up and headed to work. Before he could get out of the neighborhood I opened the buffet cabinet and there it sat. And when I glanced at the clock it read 9:34. Our appointment was at 9:30. So the girls, Henry and I loaded up and headed to the doctor in their nightgowns and I had the oatmeal (breakfast) in tow. But they got good reports and shots and all that good stuff. Glad it's over with! Hopefully we won't get sick and we'll have a nice 3-month break until the next checkup!

2 comments:

  1. wow! I thought my MM was small but she's 16lbs. at 10 months! Good to know your girls are still eating some baby food, too. Taylor's coworker gave us the stink eye because we're still buying baby food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are tiny! Nathan is 6 months old and already weighs over 20lbs and is 28.5" tall! But he's big for his age.

    ReplyDelete