Monday, September 28, 2009

Dodging the Bullet

So I think it's safe to say that the rest of our household has dodged the bullet on the stomach bug, HALLELUJAH!!! Or it could just be that William and I got some bad food........either way we are very thankful that everyone else is well!!! Poor William always gets hit the worst. He had to miss a birthday party Friday thanks to the pukes but decided to keep the present he was to give away and that made him feel a little better, ha!

Our weekend was pretty uneventful. We soccered all day Saturday and took it easy on Sunday. And now that Monday has rolled back around we're back in the swing of things. Today we ventured out to Sams and picked up a few things. One of which was this:

That my friends is the new Nicholas Sparks book! If you don't read his novels then start now! I have read everything he's ever written...some of them twice! He releases a new book each fall and it is one of my favorite things about fall, besides Alabama football! His books are ones you can't put down once you open them. Be sure to have some Kleenex handy...I've cried through almost every book.

Oh, we also found a really great consignment shop in Dallas today and they have a lot of new things too and I got the girls' Christmas dresses today for $40! They're so cute....white with candy canes smoked around the top. It's going to be perfect to pair with either solid or plaid polos for the boys for a Christmas card! I also got cute pink dresses with ballerinas smocked on them....too cute! I have no pictures b/c my stick is out of memory and until I take my lazy self to Wal-Mart and get some cds you're just stuck with my rambling! I'll try to solve that problem soon. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment