Tuesday, September 15, 2009

High Steppin' & Batman

This is a blurry picture and please ignore the messy office but if you look closely down there on Mary Collins' feet you will see.........little white t-strap Keds.....can I get an Amen?! Thank you very much! So we now have shoes that fit. They don't fit as good as normal kids shoes do but they'll have to do b/c they don't start making shoes in narrows until size 4. They can keep them on at least! But aside from all that, is she not the cutest thing?
My inlaws are in town this week and my MIL and I have been out doing this and that so I have actually put on decent clothes with shoes. Well, my girls have discovered high heels and being like their mom it was love at first sight. I LOVED shoes as a child and still do. In fact I often buy shoes and then buy clothes to go with my shoes. My mind works a little backwards at times, ha! It's very hard for the girls to keep my heels on and walk so Meme and I headed to Wal-Mart last night and lucked up upon these beauties for only $4 I might add, a bargain indeed!
Here is Margaret Ann:

And Miss Mary Collins modeling the falls newest fashion trends:

They were kinda slick at first but it didn't take them a second to figure those babies out and off they went:
I would have more pics of them but as you can see from above they are just much too busy to stop and smile for the camera! On another note, the girls are trying out some Halloween dress-up options. Here is Margaret Ann modeling her new Batman look. I keep telling them we need to go with a more femine look.....maybe a ladybug or a ballerina. Luckily we still have a month to make that decision!

2 comments:

  1. Love the high heels...they look like they are having a blast. Landry likes to play in high heels too, unfortunately! The batman mask is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the high heels. The girls are so cute. I know you and Betty are having fun running around McKinney and Dallas. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete