Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Belle the Great

Yesterday Clayton had an office day so he worked from home. The girls had a ball typing on Daddy's computer at the end of the day: And here's what I did that was productive:
This is the 8th member of our family, Belle. She's my baby girl and y'all she smelled so bad I was getting embarrassed to call her my own. And if you know me you know she must have been way beyond needing a bath. When we first got Belle we only had 2 children. I bathed her faithfully once a week and sometimes more than once a week if she got in the pond or something. Then we had Henry. It got harder for me to bathe her once a week and sometimes she would almost go two weeks without a bath. But for the most part I kept up with it pretty good. I mean she never got real smelly. Then we had the twins. And let's just say the last time she got bathed before yesterday was when she got groomed and I can't even count how many weeks ago that's been b/c it's getting time for another groom........ That's kinda scary b/c I go a long time between haircuts for her. Oh well, she smells nice and clean now and she's real soft too b/c I used conditioner on her this time too! This was taken a few weeks back but here's me and my girl:
On another note my big sis Melanie came to Dallas for work this week and came and spent
the night with us Sunday night. We shopped the outlets Sunday afternoon and had a blast. It was such a good visit. Thanks for coming Melanie! By the way, only four days until college football! Is anyone else excited? Roll Tide Roll! And Hotty Toddy! By the way, I cannot believe Ole Miss is ranked in the top 10, over Alabama! That is some crazy stuff right there! I guess that's what happens when you lose your entire offensive line, huh?

1 comment:

  1. So good to see some pics of you and Clayton. Miss y'all. Muaah!

    ReplyDelete