Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our First Nightgowns

The Cozy Cottage is a children's boutique in Dallas and today was the last day of their anniversary sale so my MIL and I braved the storm and headed down there. We picked up some cute outfits for fall/winter and these precious nightgowns! Now I am a nightgown kinda girl and I've been dying for them to fit into the 12M size of Carters but alas they are just now starting to fit into a 9M size. Well they just don't make nightgowns in anything smaller than 12M b/c most babies are still in the footed sleepers at that milestone. At the moment my girls are still wearing their newborn gowns for pajamas and they fit them just fine but we're starting to need a little more length. Well I found these gowns in 6-9 months and I almost jumped with joy! And they look soooooo adorable on them and they just love them! They are a soft cotton with eyelet lace around the sleeves. My mom made them a blanket that looks just like them! Here is Margaret Ann:

And Miss Mary Collins: (I know her eyes are half shut but she was posing and I couldn't resist posting this pose)

And here go those nightgowns climbing up the stairs:
Are they not the cutest things? I think so at least!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! I love it when my kids are all clean and snuggly in their jammies!

    ReplyDelete