Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tag, You're It!

My friend Candise tagged me and I decided to play along b/c it's always fun to find out useless info on people, huh? Mine promises to be extra boring I'm sure.

Five ThingsInstructions:
Answer 5 questions with 5 answers
Tag 5 other bloggers

Questions:

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
--In my junior year of college at Ole Miss
--Living in the Phi Mu house with my lil sis Megan
--Head over heels in love with a guy three years my junior who I thought hung the moon
--Spending lots of time at the library doing tapes to build my speed (I was a court reporting major)
--Counting down to summer vacation so I could get a tan while lifeguarding at the country club

2. What is on your TO DO list for today?
--Go to Chuck E Cheese for Henry's birthday {check}
--catch up on the blog {check}
--Run by Old Navy, Kohls and Carters
--Write out grocery list
--Lay out William's field trip attire

3. What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
--Chocolate
--Cereal
--Almost any fruit
--Crackers
--Anything sweet

4. Where are 5 places you have lived?
--Dothan, AL....born and raised
--Oxford, MS....5 years of college
--Memphis, TN....in an apartment on Mudd Island all by my lonesome
--Southaven, MS....when we got married through our first two children
--Tupelo, MS....had three kids and then moved to TX

5. Name 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire.
--Tithe more
--Fund all five childrens' college educations
--Buy my parents a new house
--Buy a house in Seaside....my favorite place on earth
--shop, shop, shop

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love sea side!!! Maybe we'd buy a house there if we were billionaires!!!

    ReplyDelete