Monday, April 25, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

We had a great Easter service on Sunday and here we are sporting our Easter duds:
 I am not pregnant, or that fat for that matter.  The wind was blowing up my dress and it looks like it added about 20 extra pounds under it, ha!
 And the kiddos:
 Loving on sister:
                                     
I got no pictures after lunch.  Clothes were stained, kids were tired, mom had had it.  We all headed down for a nap and hunted eggs late that afternoon.  The kids gorged on candy and I sneaked a little myself, ha!  But all candy aside, I'm so thankful that God loved me (& you) so much that he sent his Son Jesus to die for my sins so that I can live eternally with Him!  He is RISEN!  HE is RISEN indeed!!!!  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Y'all are a fine-looking bunch! Can't believe how much your girls have grown. I've been a blog slacker lately. Imagine how much time you don't have when you move back in with your parents! NONE! Hope y'all are doing well!

    ReplyDelete