Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

This week I have a light load b/c Charlie and William are staying at their Meme and Pop's house. Yesterday it rained here all day long. I laid the girls down for a nap and laid Henry down for one too only he decided he wasn't going to take one. I finally gave in and let him stay up with me. After the girls' morning nap I told Henry to go in their room and we'd get diaper changes and go get Sonic for lunch. He went on in there and I went and put on some pants b/c I had gotten soaked taking the garbage cans out to the street and I was freezing. I also used the bathroom. So we're talking maybe a five minute time span, if that. I walk to the girls' room to change everybody's diaper and this is what I see:
Little squirt had taken the girls' blankets out of their bed and curled up in the rocking chair and died.
Bless his heart! He was even snoring!
So I just let him sleep there for a while and fed the girls their lunch and he rose after a little while to which he exclaimed that he wanted a grilled cheese for lunch. So much for Sonic! I was wanting a slush really bad too!

1 comment: