Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mary Collins & the Ocean

As I said before Mary Collins LOVED the beach. She loved the pool too but she was totally in awe of the ocean. She crawled off her towel where they had been playing the sand all the way until she got into the water. I snapped her journey. You can't really tell that well b/c I was so close but I was scared to get far from her for fear the ocean would swallow her up. Margaret Ann was more of a pool girl herself. She was content to stay on her towel until it was time to head to the pool. She did get in the ocean but preferred I sit and hold her while the waves crashed on us. I did get some pics of that but I think I'll just keep them to myself and spare you the site of me in a swimsuit. I don't think anyone around us noticed me too much. They were too busy counting and asking, "Are they all yours?" To which I replied, "Yes, yes they are." And my heart got blessed more than once which I've just gotten accustomed to these days. Anyway, here is Mary Collins on her trek to the big ole ocean.











No comments:

Post a Comment