Monday, June 1, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I realize this post is only a week late (so shoot me!) but after making a long trip it always takes me a week to catch up. And we're still in school here so I'm still in the school routine plus getting ready for end of the season tee ball parties, getting William's shots for school, and trying to keep my overflowing laundry baskets from needing their own zip code just to add a few. I'm been busy is what I'm saying. In fact I need to be cleaning my house as I type but I'm procrastinating as usual.

Anyway, we went road tripping over Memorial Day weekend. The girls and I spent Friday and Sat. night with Kay Kay and Mike. We had such a good visit! Mike took some FABULOUS pictures of the girls in "the bowl". They are just wonderful! Mike shot our wedding and has taken NUMEROUS photos of my kids over the years. I don't they come no finer than him. If you are in the Memphis area and are looking for a good photographer you can see his work here: www.Logan-Photography.com. Clayton and the boys headed to his parents and the girls and I went down there on Sunday. The boys had a great time playing with McCoy. I didn't get many pictures but I did snap the girls riding McCoy's 4-wheeler with their daddy. They loved it! I'm sure this will be Clayton's perfect excuse to buy himself a toy soon! (even though we have nowhere to ride it where we live now)



1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Yep, I see a 4-wheeler in y'all's future. :)

    ReplyDelete