Sunday, June 21, 2009

He's Moving On Up

When we moved to Texas Henry had just turned two and since he was so very fond of his crib I decided to keep him in it until he adjusted to the new house with the thought that too much change all at once may be just that, a little too much. So a few weeks later I had every intention of putting his big boy bed together. And that's just what I did. You know, a few weeks, um 18 --yeah, that's more than a few but who's really counting? Anyway, yesterday I did it:


And look who moved on up to his big boy bed last night:


I think he really likes it! As a matter of fact, he's up there sawing logs as I type for his afternoon nap!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog! It's great to be able to see you guys. I know we don't get conversation, but after reading, I feel like we have. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete