Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just For the Record

The last time I remember him letting her up on his chest like this was when we first got her! I tried to find a picture to post when she was a puppy -- I have one where she's laying on his chest in our bed one of the first nights we had her -- but I can't find it and even if I did I doubt it is in digital form. You see I just broke down and went digital not too long ago. I know, I'm so behind. I still an under the opinion that my 35mm shoots better than any digital anyway. But just for the record on a VERY rare occasion Clayton gives the baby girl some attention. Since this only happens once in a blue moon I've taken the pictures to prove it, ha! It's not that he never gives her attention it's just that most of the attention he gives her he's pestering her about something. He really loves her I think he just acts like he doesn't. She chose me as owner and I'm really the only one she listens to. I think he'd feel differently if she had chosen him. By the way, did y'all know dogs did that? I didn't until we got Belle. I grew up with cats. Cats aren't so picky.

Anyway, here's Clayton and Belle:



Oh, yeah, Dad, that's the spot right there!

1 comment: