Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Dream is a Reality

Doesn't look like we'll be dreaming of a white Christmas this year. We'll be living the reality of one! It's been snowing all day (about five hours as of now). We're talking blizzard. It's like white out condition outside. I cannot show you a picture now b/c my camera battery is charging from where it died on me yesterday when we were ice skating. When it completes its charge I'll snap some pics for you and enlighten you on how to take five kids ice skating! I know I should be excited as I look out my window and see all that snow blowing around with the 30 mph wind gusts. But honestly, all I can think about is how yesterday it was 70 degrees and sunny and today it's snowing, blizzard with WIND which means it's FREEZING OUT THERE and I've got to assemble a trampoline in the dark. How did I ever get so lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment