Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's amazing what a few cans of spray paint will do!

In case you didn't know, we had a severe drought here in Texas this summer. In fact, our burn ban was just lifted a few weeks ago. Anyway, pumpkins were real hard to come by this year. Now, I like some Christmas decorations but I love me some fall decorations! I adore dressing my front porch with pumpkins, mums and scarecrows. This year it got a little pricey to adorn my porch. So pricey in fact I didn't even disclose my grand total for pumpkins to my hubby(good thing too b/c he might have killed me!). See those pumpkins stacked up on my urn? There's another stack on the other side of the door just like that one.


I loved my pumpkins so much I decided to keep them on the porch for my Christmas decorations!


Two cans of white spray paint (and a touch of black) and there you go:


There's his twin:


Getting two seasons use out of those babies made me feel better about telling Clayton how much I paid for them.....and I'm still alive!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: