Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TK Skip Day

Last week was the last week of school for William. On Wednesday his class had a "skip day" where we all went bowling and to the park for lunch and to play. All the kids got those 6 lb balls and went to town. There was a big splash pad at the park and the kids had a ball playing in it. Here's William bowling:


One other mom and I got a lane for the little kids to bowl and they brought out the stand thing that you put the ball on and roll it off. Henry loved it and so did the girls. Here's Henry:

By the way, Henry bowled like a 97 or something like that! I know we had the gutter things up and the stand, but that's as good as I can bowl! The kids liked it so much I told Clayton we need to take them this summer some. I only have one pic of the girls at the park. Here they are drying off playing on the playground:

No comments:

Post a Comment